Sunday 21 February 2016

Do you happen to know phonics?

Hello everyone!

I decided to write a new post in which you can see the other blog I owned. It is aimed to phonics and some resources related. Just in case you want to get some inspiration or maybe you are looking for activities to work phonics in the classroom.

http://doyouhappentoknowphonics.blogspot.com.es/

This blog has its origin in when I was doing my Primary Education degree in Salamanca University. I had a subject in which I created lots of materials and activities. Since I think that nowadays learning and sharing ideas online it is the best way of get top quality learning, I decided to create a blog to publish all the thing I did. I hope you can learn things from it and you are free to take them and use it in your class if you think that they can be useful for your students and their necesities.


No comments:

Post a Comment