Sunday 21 February 2016

All about me!

I'm Primary English Teacher. Right now, I am studying a Master's in Bilingual Education at Primary Schools at URJC in Madrid. 
When I was 6 years old I started to study musical lesson, particulary Piano lessons untill I was 15 years old. I consider that this kind of Education develop critial and creative thinking in my brain. 
Besides, when I was 15 and also 16, I travelled to USA to spend a month with a host family in order to improve my English. The first year, I went to Columbus, Ohio and the second year I went to Salt Lake City, Utah. This experience made me being what I am now and of course not only my English improved, but also I became more open-minded. 
Then, I decided to study a Degree on Primary Education with an English mention. While I was studying that, I had the opportunitty to spend a month in a english schoool abroad to do my internship, concretely in Coventry, UK. There, I was able to see different techniques and methods and grow my knowledge on the teaching field. 
I also did a part of the internship in a CRA school ( a group of associated rural schools with fewer children per class) and it was really interesting to learn how they work with different learning needs and levels and a lack of resources.
I'm interested in CLIL, ICT, new ideas and teaching methodologies, arts, music and diy projects. I love English learning and teaching. I love colaborative learning, I think that if you share ideas and opinions with others, you are enriching and widen your knowledge. 

If you want to know more about me, I recomend you to take a look at this.
If you want to contact me:
My personal e-mail: g.g.laura@hotmail.com
On skype:  laura gonzalez garcia / caracola_laura
On Twitter: @LauraGonGar5
On Pinterest: @LauraGonGar5

No comments:

Post a Comment